Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks.

I have just purchased a set of the airtec arches and wondering on what wheel choices there are out there, and most important what size and offset to choose.

I don't have the arches fitted so here is a pic of my car as it is just now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
I guess offset you can estimate given how much wider the arches are. Do you know how many more mm they stick out?

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Hi , I take it your cutting away your OEM arches and tubbing out the void? I only ask as youll still be stuck with the max OEM offset if you dont to avoid RUB if your leaving the OEM arches in place. .

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts
If was going to all the trouble of having arches fitted personally I'd wait until they were fitted then find out what offset wheels and spacers I need, would be a nightmare to guess or take someone's word, buy the wheels only to find out they don't quite fit how I'd like.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
If was going to all the trouble of having arches fitted personally I'd wait until they were fitted then find out what offset wheels and spacers I need, would be a nightmare to guess or take someone's word, buy the wheels only to find out they don't quite fit how I'd like.
Whilst I agree with what you're saying, you can always guesstimate on the cautious side and then add a 3-5mm spacer as required.

willtheyfit.com is a great website for checking fitment once you know how much wider the arches are.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts