Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Can someone let me know how the new ambient interior lights look like in the new compared to the MK 7.5. Colour location etc. I have the Mk 7.5 and replacing it with the New Fiesta ST3.

Thank you in advanced

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do you get light glow from the top down? MK7.5 had a red glow from the top. Is that gone now?

·
Registered
1 Posts
~Polygono - i strongly suggest you get to see an ST at night. I wish i had before i ordered mine

Personally i don't like the new ambient/comfort lighting at all. The previous model was a warmer colour and not obtrusive. The new lighting is an ice blue, the footwell lights are far too bright and do not dim and the door handle lights (and mirror downlights) are gone. Seeing your dirty boots/mats as you drive along at night is not cool, just annoyingly distracting. Also, the sill strips are no longer lit.

Anyone found a way to 'improve' the interior lighting, oh and how to disable the seat belt chimes? Three clicks no longer works.

·
Banned
208 Posts
I find it a bit annoying at night. Especially on unlit b roads etc. I'd prefer a setting to knock it off. Not the end of the world, like I said just annoying.

·
Registered
Fiesta MK8 ST3 MY2021
53 Posts
Just received my Fiesta ST3 (MY2021)
  • 12V and USB has no light (at gearshifter)
  • No lights cupholder
  • No lights glovebox
  • Possibility to change color for footlights/doorlights in SYNC3?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts