Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up this morning too discover all my centre caps have been stolen. As you can imagine this is the worst start too the day and I am so angry because of this. But whoever stole them is a complete idiot due too the fact I haven't seen another ST in Colchester with black wheels so my black caps should hopefully be easy too find. They even took my dice dust caps :( :(

Why didn't ford make some sort of locking system for these wheel caps but then again they probably didnt so they could continue too carry on making money from us

And forgot too add what makes it worse as this was done at my house.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Woke up this morning too discover all my centre caps have been stolen. As you can imagine this is the worst start too the day and I am so angry because of this. But whoever stole them is a complete idiot due too the fact I haven't seen another ST in Colchester with black wheels so my black caps should hopefully be easy too find. They even took my dice dust caps :( :(

Why didn't ford make some sort of locking system for these wheel caps but then again they probably didnt so they could continue too carry on making money from us

And forgot too add what makes it worse as this was done at my house.
i believe someone on here posted up a good idea where you write your name and STOLEN on the centre caps so that the thiefs cannot EBAY them the basterds, i have a problem with centrecaps but mine dont get stolen they fly off even when i have lined them up properly, if you are wanting some more centrecaps i have ford parts warehouse on the industrial estate next to our unit i can ask for you if you want

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for the offer mate but I got MOT this month but could you please ask for a price mate and I'd possibly get back too you at the end of the month
thanks

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
at least it wasnt ya bumper :(

ive had 10 center caps stolen in 3 years, plus my bumper and spoiler... Great times in the UK..... thank you Labour

·
Registered
353 Posts
Cheers for the offer mate but I got MOT this month but could you please ask for a price mate and I'd possibly get back too you at the end of the month
thanks
well im off down for myself today so i can mate. i can get tgwo prices as one of my mates works at a ford dealership and he will give mt his discount or i can go straight to the warehouse that distributes to all of the dealerships so will compare prices for you matey
might order a few centrecaps and see if i can put them on here for instances like yours buddy

first price is £13.39 for one from dealership with mates discount, will get price from ford warehouse later this aft

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm often in Colchester with my ST which has black wheels! But it wasn't me who stole them. Just to stop you thinking if you see me about. Sorry to hear it btw matey!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm often in Colchester with my ST which has black wheels! But it wasn't me who stole them. Just to stop you thinking if you see me about. Sorry to hear it btw matey!
Thanks mate but hopefully I don't think anyone on here would do this too another member

·
Registered
233 Posts
I had that problem last staurday went to get into my car to go to work and all four centre caps had gone. Mine werent even in the best nick i had to respay them as the paint started to chip. Takes the p*** i did report it not that it will do any good.

Now she looks a bit naked taking a bit of getting used to

·
Registered
39 Posts
at least it wasnt ya bumper :(

ive had 10 center caps stolen in 3 years, plus my bumper and spoiler... Great times in the UK..... thank you Labour
i was going to say how i had one stolen today but compared to this it nothing. that is badluck overlag!

i have had my car 3months and already one centre cap has been pinched. i am mortified!

christopherr goodluck mate, i hope you find them and the
who took them i no how angry you must feel.

·
Registered
224 Posts
To be honest... imo, I think ST look beter without the centre caps.

Less hassle / bother in the long run. You don't give the lil buggers the satisfaction. And you having to fork £14 or so per cap.

I have 4 of mines, they are in ok'ish condition if your intrested in buying them?? If intrested, PM me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts