Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,345 Posts

There is more photos and videos to come, but the forum auto merges posts that are recent, so I need to wait for a reply before I can post some more, otherwise they'll just show as links

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
I only got two videos in the morning before my phone decided to die midway through Lambert's run! :( Then it decided it wanted to play ball for Alex's run.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiB1ca4W1sE

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Yarde

Stunning pictures pal!!

Videos are great too, Nathan's looked to stuggle with heatsoak by the looks of it

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Videos are great too, Nathan's looked to stuggle with heatsoak by the looks of it
Both the Turbo's struggled really badly with temperatures! The trade off between running cold or having your oil up to temp!

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
I'd be S*** scared in the RS if my Intake temps were 60/70, defo would be staying off the boost!

Personally I'd never take the risk and run in up to temp!

Looked like a great day tho!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ace pics Yarde. Always a fan of your car. Also whose is the red ST with fully smoothed bumper, are they on the forum?

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ace pics Yarde. Always a fan of your car. Also whose is the red ST with fully smoothed bumper, are they on the forum?
I don't know if they are, I've seen pictures of it knocking around, but i don't know if it was the owner who posted it or not

·
Registered
674 Posts
Looks like a good day, gutted I missed it. Would of come along and had a run on the rollers if I hadn't have been collecting my seats.

When's the next big meet? ;)

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I'd be S*** scared in the RS if my Intake temps were 60/70, defo would be staying off the boost!

Personally I'd never take the risk and run in up to temp!

Looked like a great day tho!!
Mine were up to 51 degrees and he said they would never reach on the road in real life just because it was sitting there warming up. Still not a bad figure though. And i have a thermal inlet gasket.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
I think its a nice figure, I think anything more then 300+ in a small FWD = too much and affects the drive.

I find with the Mk1 RS, theirs a few of us with 400+ even a few with 500/600+ but it's undrivable on the UK roads. Always said now that 320 - 350 is prefect for the Mk1 RS.

I found the Fez ST was prefect around the 270 - 290 point.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Tge red st with smooth bumpers is steven whittaker and sure he is on here. Great day out and great pic's
some very nice and powerful st's there

1 - 20 of 34 Posts