Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Is anyone else out there a biker?

This is me at Cadwell Park last year on my Yamaha R1.

I normally have aftermarket Yoshi Carbon Cans fitted, but had to put my standard exhausts on due to the db level for the Trackday.

What you riding Guys/Girls?

Wheel Tire Helmet Sports gear Motorcycle helmet

Attachments

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I ride a 2007 Hornet - first bike as I've only had my license 10 months but a great first bike.

Did California Superbike School earlier this year on an R6 (pics below. Didn't manage to lift the front and haven't quite got my knee down yet haha). Hoping to get some proper track days in soon, probably on a rental bike rather than the Hornet until I have a sportsbike for the road that I can take on track.

Tire Wheel Sports gear Vehicle Helmet

Tire Wheel Motorcycle helmet Automotive tire Sports equipment

Tire Wheel Sports gear Motorcycle helmet Automotive tire

Edit - also a picture of the Hornet, shocking iPhone screen print from the dealer website when I bought it. Haven't actually got any proper pictures of it.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I'd love to try some proper off road biking, looks great fun.

Like that you've got an ST in the background of the second picture too

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Hi

I am a former biker use to ride a BMW 1100RT for pleasure , and a Honda deauville 650 when i was a patrol & response officer.

Gave up my bike for the ST

·
Registered
172 Posts
I want one on the road so bad :( I have got a week crash course booked in September. I am looking at getting a Honda CBRrr or the r6. I also have a crf 650 07 model + a 125 export. Will update with pix.

·
Registered
316 Posts
cheers mate, they are from a track called chequered flag. Not the best of tracks if im honest, and i wouldn't usually go there but all the other tracks where closed so had no choice really.

Where do you usually ride?

·
Registered
21 Posts
cheers mate, they are from a track called chequered flag. Not the best of tracks if im honest, and i wouldn't usually go there but all the other tracks where closed so had no choice really.

Where do you usually ride?
yeah heard of it but never been .. all over really go gale common alot, armthorpe, kierdan park, go to lommel and leirop in holland ocasionally aswell

·
Registered
316 Posts
oh right, i have probably seen you at the track before then mate. Off to armthorpe tommorow but heard gale common is open so might change my mind yet lol

Bet lommel and lierop are awesome.

you in a club?

·
Registered
21 Posts
oh right, i have probably seen you at the track before then mate. Off to armthorpe tommorow but heard gale common is open so might change my mind yet lol

Bet lommel and lierop are awesome.

you in a club?
yeah if you like armthorpe then you'd love leirop .. lommel is alot more wide open but still real deep, im going kierdan today but think gale common is open but it be real dry id of thought .. some pics from lommel

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Will soon be biking, done CBT again yesterday and just booked my theory, then next step is direct access, cant decide on a bike yet though

1 - 20 of 35 Posts