Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Apologies if this has already been mentioned somewhere before, but I'm thinking of purchasing one of the below two kits from Autobeam and I have a couple of questions before I make the purchase....

Whats the difference between these two apart from the price? (sorry if it's a silly question 馃槄)

Rectangle Packaging and labeling Carton Font Box
Packaging and labeling Rectangle Carton Box Font

Also, is there two different types of rear brake light bulbs for my 2014 MK7.5 ST that I need to be mindful of? (something to do with the little metal prongs?)

Thanks as always for you feedback!

Cheers
Anthony 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A 2014 would need 380 fitment brake lamp, it鈥檚 the later light units with the 4 stripes that need a 382 fitment.
Mark you legend - yes, that would explain it and yes, I have the older style rear lights on mine although I was thinking about upgrading these lenses to the (4 stripe) varieties as well.

Thanks again mate.

Registered
I've had a few auto beam products and been disappointed and the quality. Brake lights flickering, now my dome light flickers and various other issues.

I think I would look whether osram has better options

Banned
To counter the above, I鈥檝e had Autobeam lamps in in my vans since 2017, and swapped all of them over to my new van in 2019, only had to replace 1 indicator lamp in that time, hazard lights are used a lot when driving around sites.

Also have them in my ST since 2016 with no faults.

they have a 5 year warranty if needed.

Premium Member
I have the older style rear lights on mine although I was thinking about upgrading these lenses to the (4 stripe) varieties as well.
If you do change to the newer 4 strip varieties again check the bulbs on the new lights, some have 380 rear brake light bulbs, some have 382.

Carrambles video on YT shows his has 380 offset pins, but mine has 382 parallel pins.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So, this happened today after quite a few months of debating and justifying the cost. 馃槵

Time to get them all fitted and I鈥檓 looking forward to seeing the outcome/improvements. 馃槉

Cosmetics Gas Shelving Shelf Machine

1 - 14 of 14 Posts