Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys, we all got this flyer at ford fair, I would like to head up if a few of you are interested? ford fair was a good day apart from the weather and getting split up on the way home.. we forgot to take the coast road! lol always next year!

heres the link... http://www.ballymenacarfest.com/

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Would for sure love to go but ill be stuck working ther is even a class for fiestas so would be good and im sure one of us guys would be leaving with the prize lol

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha looks like no ones interested in goin! wouldnt be too fun headin up to ballymena haaaaiiiiiii on my own so looks like Im not goin either!!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
definately nobody heading to this then?? lol I think I'll head up to have a look, but cant be ***** showing the car as it means staying there till 5pm!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Start work at 1 tomorrow mate tired to get it off but they gave me today of to give the other guys a chance at a saturday off lol

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went up to this for a bit, seemed to be a good show, only took a quick look around though! everything there from focus RS, Lambos, lancias, minis, astons... the works! loads of cars from ford fair there too. got some pics, I'll upload when I can. also the ford team where doing precision displays etc!! also found a Frozen white with all stripes, 1 spotted card down, plenty more to go! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts