Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Fiesta ST Edition
1,226 Posts
Due to doing 200 mile round trips every day this week I've seen an immeasurable amount of decent motors including Lambos Ferraris Aston's n stuff but 2 really stood out to me.

Mid 90s Lotus Elite S4 (unsure of engine) but was in a performance edition orange, absolutely love these and would take one over an Italian thing.

Secondly and equally cool if not cooler a Pontiac Trans Am Firebird in black with gold livery. See Burt Reynolds for info.

·
Registered
2014 Mk7 ST-3
194 Posts
Always an experience car spotting when I head over to the UK. All manner of exotica, Aston's are nearly like Mondeo's they're that common on the road.

Meanwhile over here you'll see an occasional old Porsche, although I did see a new GT3 a few weeks back, that was nice.
Other than that, the Cannonball run is when we'd mainly see nice cars.

·
Registered
Mk8 Frozen White ST3
73 Posts
Saw an Aston Martin Victor the other day! I live near a football training ground so often see Range Rovers, Bentleys and the like driving around but what a rare car that is.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Saw an Aston Martin Victor the other day! I live near a football training ground so often see Range Rovers, Bentleys and the like driving around but what a rare car that is.
Never heard of this Aston till you said it. It has like the front face like a Mustang, Which is a bit ironic since ford copied Aston for the front look of their cars for the last few years. Lovely looking car

·
Super Moderator
24,125 Posts
Never heard of this Aston till you said it. It has like the front face like a Mustang, Which is a bit ironic since ford copied Aston for the front look of their cars for the last few years. Lovely looking car
Ford owned part of Aston Martin...

·
Registered
Mk8 Frozen White ST3
73 Posts
Yeah, after doing a little research, it can't have been a Victor - I didn't realise they were THAT rare. It must have been a DBS - it was extremely square at the back which made me think it was a Victor.
Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car

·
Super Moderator
24,125 Posts
This banana. A very clean '91 911 which decided to park next to me. Exterior and interior looked in very good condition.

I see quite a lot of modern stuff around, especially in summer, living so close to Sandbanks. Only this sort of thing stands out for me these days.

Also, incredible how small it was, even next to my Fiesta...let alone a modern 911.

Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood

1 - 18 of 18 Posts