Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive seen a blue st with orange wheels, plastics and mudflaps, sounds quite nice too have seen this car a few times

·
Registered
382 Posts
Haha that would be me. Hamster wheel your not far off with that comment!Are you both local then I know Mark is and Lee your not too far away
what colour STS have you 2 got I will keep an eye out as is easier to see me

but yep running around 316bhp 250lb

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha that would be me. Hamster wheel your not far off with that comment!Are you both local then I know Mark is and Lee your not too far away
what colour STS have you 2 got I will keep an eye out as is easier to see me

but yep running around 316bhp 250lb
v nice st mate, yeah im in bracknell have a 57plate blue with full stripes

·
Registered
382 Posts
Cheers m8 will have to keep an eye out for you,think were planning a fiesta meet in Bracknell or sandhurst way soon so I will let you know on here

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
if joe cant take you out come over and meet me,i will take ya for a spin...as long as you dont mind being taken for a 'proper' ride lol..

im running a little more 333bhp 260lbsft...i dont live far away.....joes will be just as good,still 316bhp in a fiesta LOL.

lee

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
would love to see the true potential of the sts only been out in mine and and a mates with a 185kit on, was impressed by this, yh defo would be interested in a local meet

·
Registered
382 Posts
Ha yea I saw the silver one today nice and new,I dont mid taking you for a spin in it!
Um well il ask a few people that are not on here and see what we can do,shal we say a week Konday as its a Bank holiday the 30th?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Ha yea I saw the silver one today nice and new,I dont mid taking you for a spin in it!
Um well il ask a few people that are not on here and see what we can do,shal we say a week Konday as its a Bank holiday the 30th?
yeh that sounds good ill have to come to that could you let me know if its gonna happen just pm me or summat gonna start doin a few bits n bobs to mine soon start with lowering it when i can find some selling some springs near by looked nice and sounded amazing when you floored it behind that bus up past where all the banks are

·
Registered
382 Posts
Cheers must admit I love the sound of it now,add me or Lee on FB and we will send message to you all on there,yea the STS do need lowering,I think they are way 2 far off the ground standard,like it in silver!although you see alot of silver cars you don't see many STs in that colour

Joe Stocker is me then Lee is on mine I only go on here now and then

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yea well shal we say 6.30 at Southill park on Bank hokiday Monday got 4 so far and need to aska few more,ask people you know

Cheers

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Mansion side car park or field side car park? From Bracknell as well, just dont have any club stickers in the window.

Jack

1 - 20 of 26 Posts