Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw your car at pulse Hadleigh, Blue OTT stripes club stickers, thought someone had moved my car for a second haha

·
Registered
136 Posts
Saw your car at pulse Hadleigh, Blue OTT stripes club stickers, thought someone had moved my car for a second haha
That was me ... I've been spotted!

When I took delivery of my ST the ICE system was less than ideal and I have been having problems with the aftermarket Clifford alarm. Pulse Audio fitted a double DIN Alpine head unit and this afternoon they managed to sort the problems with the alarm.

I've posted about the alarm problems in the ICE/Security forum. I really hope they've cracked it as it was really irritating.

Pulse Audio are really good. They are prepared to work hard to make sure that everything is 100% right.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha yea I know the guys there, I work at the printers next door and walked out and the guy was like "don't worry its not yours" haha, I was parked up in the side road, not sure if you saw it when you drove down there. Hope they solved your problems, they do fit the alarms so they do know what they are doing.

I assume your fairly local? You should come and pop down to the HWH monthly meet sometime, all the details about meets in the area are on the London and South East forums

1 - 3 of 3 Posts