Fiesta ST Forums banner

Bluetooth device

612 views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  deano_legend 
#1 ·
I have recently got a promotion at work and this means I'll be out and about around the county more so would really like to get a bluetooth kit so I can ring/answer whilst driving.

I have the new style head unit in my ST with the option of bluetooth but it obviously wasnt taken when the person first brought the car.

Whats the best bluetooth unit to purchase? I'd really like it if I could link it to my head unit so I can scroll and see the names through the head unit.

Cheers

#2 ·
I know what you mean mate and the best option in my opinion would be to fit the bluetooth unit from ford into your head unit, you can scroll through names and its simple enought to fit one and easy to pair your phone to it. i have an iphone and it took about 5 mins to pair now evrytime i get in the car it recognises me and when the phone rings it mutes the stereo. there is someone on here who has fitted fords bluetoth unit.

#3 ·
I know what you mean mate and the best option in my opinion would be to fit the bluetooth unit from ford into your head unit, you can scroll through names and its simple enought to fit one and easy to pair your phone to it. i have an iphone and it took about 5 mins to pair now evrytime i get in the car it recognises me and when the phone rings it mutes the stereo. there is someone on here who has fitted fords bluetoth unit.

[/quote]

Ah awesome! Cheers mate!!

How much am I looking to spend for one of these?

#8 ·
You can get them of eBay, Ive seen them on there before for like £100. But scout around and see if anywhere else does them. Im trying to get hold of one myself too

Try and get hold of one with a manual and in there should be a guide to set up the Bluetooth device to your phone.

Westy

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
my mate works for ford and can get a discount. i will need the description of the item and codes and we can see how much it is for you

[/quote]

I would give you the codes etc mate but I have no idea what it is i'm after lol I know the general idea of what I want but dont know exactly!
[/quote]

or contact http://www.fordonlineparts.co.uk/frontend/contactUs

ok well if you were to go to your local ford garage and tell them about this then they will tell you the codes. i will then ask my mate or i can go down to ford parts which is the bid warehouse conveniently on my industrial estate, and ask there for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.