Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally painted my brake calipers on the weekend

however not all good as doing so i noticed that the clips that the front calipers are supposed to have were both missing. Ive had the car since Oct 2010 and i have not touched the front brakes until painting the calipers which means i was sold the car without them being on (i have sent an angry email to the guy i had it off as this isnt the first problem ive had with the car)

but now i obviously need to buy some, any ideas the part number and the cost of some?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What part number is on your invoice, and I take it you bought a pair?
yeah i took the part number into the wolverhampton branch and he found the right ones, on the invoice it says part number: 4387362.

there are different clips for the normal fiesta and the ST, the number you gave me bought both sets up on his computer

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
£16 for some shaped steel, Did the man behind the desk have a striped jumper on and a bag with swag on it?
he also had me over the desk repeatedly poking me with something in his pocket?!?

they needed to be bought so what can you do

·
Registered
5,281 Posts
yeah i took the part number into the wolverhampton branch and he found the right ones, on the invoice it says part number: 4387362.

there are different clips for the normal fiesta and the ST, the number you gave me bought both sets up on his computer
[/quote]

I phoned them earlier with my part number and they came back with £8, so god knows what happened there. Oh well.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

[/quote]

I phoned them earlier with my part number and they came back with £8, so god knows what happened there. Oh well.
[/quote]

oh man
that is £8 for both isnt it?

god knows mate, ill find out when i pick them up tomorrow, which garage did you phone? i could see if they price match! thats not on if there that much!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I bought mine last week from Vospers and they charged my £13 for the pair.

Good luck fitting them and trying not to sratch the
out of your calipers buddy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts