Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today the world didn't end so a few of us got together and had a little trip down brighton.

Mark came up to mine this morning for a car cleaning sesh before heading down to Pease Pottage. Before that we had a VERY enthusiastic bloke talking about our cars and how 'sick' they were which was entertaining.

The WTF scrubbed up rather well

After the cleaning was done we headed down to Pease Pottage where we met Craig W, Gina and Burty...

We then headed down to Brighton. We were due to meet Dan Griffin at the multi story but by complete chance we heard a whiney charger and alot of hooting and by complete chance we met Dan en route which was a touch

A few pics of us all parked up (I don't know where your pic went burty)

Once we'd parked up the weather picked up we walked (mission) from the marina to the pier where we at doughnuts, walked along the pier, chat and had a sneaky peak at a nudist beach

The weather picked up somewhat so took some more snaps and having looked at them realised they look quite similar but here they are anyway

All in all had a cracking day, met at 12 and left at 8 and the weather was spot on and once again the brighton pier doughnuts did not disappoint!

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
938 Posts
Good write up Dave... I had a wicked day... I liked how we just chilled out all day! Frankie and Bennies was nice too

Great pics how ever I did really miss driving mine today...

We gotta do it again!

Gina

·
Registered
860 Posts
yeah! mini made the thread! Cheers again for organising it Dave, lovely weather, lovely cars and good chat! definitely do it again!!!
drive home was good too! an s3 spazzing out and almost crashing!

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Great Pic's & Write up Dave

Looked like a good day and all the car's look as good as ever

However,No pic's from the nudiest beach Is a disapointment.Was there any good snatch out..?

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
all i can say craig is, if u like old men, you were in luck

really enjoyed the meet, good to do something other than just stand and look at our cars

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Good write up Dave... i think u pretty much coverd it all
was a brilliant day (except from all the walking) lol... Had a good laugh and didnt really want the day to end, was good just chill out with mates and have a general chuckle.... oh and getting to listen to the tree of knowledge which is Burty
there aint much he dont knw .. cheers guys.

Will def be organising something like this again sometime soon. love the pics aswel

Mark

·
Registered
196 Posts
Really enjoyed it yesterday was a great day and gd to do something dif and catch up, cars were all lokking great and the Chargers sounded wicked loved the noise in the tunnel on the way home even though i couldnt boot it proply,

Will def b up for the next 1

1 - 16 of 16 Posts