Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, im from australia, xr4 owner over here, st150 to most of you. my reason for joining this forum? ive been told the info on here will answer most questions i have. plus some eye candy :D

anyway my st is a 2007 black, current mods: black wheels, red calipers, eibach springs, 64mm t/b, dreamscience dsf3000 unit, 8.5mm magnecores, whiteline 24mm rear swaybar, milltek 4-1 into a high flow cat and what was a milltek catback (recently had a new muffler made the same as the milltek design) power steering cooler, b&m short shifter, mountune intake, leather gear gaitor, upgraded stereo, grey trims all painted black, powerflex engine bushes.

thats all i can think of for now, i have ebc gold rotors and greenstuff pads, omp strut brace, crower stage 2 3/4 cams and cfm timing gears all to either go on, or waiting to arrive in aus.

i really want to supercharge my fiesta, so i may be looking at buying a different set of cams, unless i can get around uuh 250 - 300 bhp out of drm throttle bodies?? also finding someone who wants to sell me a second hand charger and post to me would be good to. but beggers cant be choosers haha.

heres some pics, hope their not too big, if i could figure out how to put pics from facebook up, i would have heaps more up.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Hello and welcome mate all the info you will ever need on the ST/XR4 will be hear mate.

sounds like you have good mods and future plans.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey guys, the 64 came from a mate on the australian forums, he is currently in mainland china, not too sure who he got it off, but i think its off a mondeo or something, it works fine on our cars, its shown to increase top end power, but lose a bit of mid torque, about 4kw or so i think and a 4nm loss of torque. at the wheels.
i think it will work well with a charger.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yeah when I read it I wondered if you were the first to have it! Definitely get a new inlet mani though when you put the cams on!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey bryce, yeh theres more info on charging and parts over here :)

ill see if i can get in touch with the guy who supplied the 64mm

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey thanks bryce, just so everyone knows, the one 5 from the bottom, it isnt mine. its how i wanted mine to look before i got the black done on the wheels

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
heres the group buy info on the 64mm t/b, i just copied and pasted. ive heard some people call it a "ford racing" throttle body. but just not sure what it came off. can try get some pics up.

I am looking to organize a group buy of 64mm throttle body which is manufactured in Mainland China.
I just discussed with the supplier tonight, and they agreed that we don't need to send back factory
throttle body to them, and we pay $1600rmb for their product. You won't receive it until August because
I will touch down Melbourne on 30th July. So I can only bring back few of them travel with me, otherwise
the custom officer will charge me duty for them. Or I can send them directly from Mainland China by air mail
So you looking for around $270~$280 for the product alone, on top with freight charge.
Anyone with interest, please leave message here and the offer close at 2nd of July.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
just installed greenstuff pads and ebc rotors plus an omp strut bar, steering feels very responsive now after adding the strut bar... and likewise with braking, in the braking department ofcourse

1 - 20 of 22 Posts