Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

i am trying to see what people think to COD merchandise, is it something people or yourselves would go and buy. Maybe something you know is out there and buy or you just see at the till and think thats cool, i'l have that.

I work on various Licenses at my place and it is something we are looking at but unsure if it would be worth it.

Items could be things like a printed mug, 2D relief Mug, Watches, Keyring torches, Torches, I phone Case, Alarm clocks, Pens with sounds, pens with floating compartment (soldier or guns etc)

Please feedback your thoughts as you never know it could be something we develop into a product.

Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hi All

i am trying to see what people think to COD merchandise, is it something people or yourselves would go and buy. Maybe something you know is out there and buy or you just see at the till and think thats cool, i'l have that.

I work on various Licenses at my place and it is something we are looking at but unsure if it would be worth it.

Items could be things like a printed mug, 2D relief Mug, Watches, Keyring torches, Torches, I phone Case, Alarm clocks, Pens with sounds, pens with floating compartment (soldier or guns etc)

Please feedback your thoughts as you never know it could be something we develop into a product.

Thanks
Andy
In fairness, while it may sound like a good idea on paper, the fact that the licence owner haven't done it already tells me all I need to know.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi All

Thanks
Andy
In fairness, while it may sound like a good idea on paper, the fact that the licence owner haven't done it already tells me all I need to know.
[/quote]

thats the thing, we are in discussion with them to do something.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I am surprised they didn't do it earlier, but I reckon your best best is to sign up to the CoD forums and ask there. Also sign up to IGN, Gamespot, Gamespy etc, any gaming oriented hub/forum, and you will have access to the sort of people that would buy that stuff.

·
Registered
554 Posts
You can't really do merchandise from an adult gaming franchise and aim it at younger people though.

You could do models of characters as collectibles like you have with the likes of God Of War or Gears of War, but apart from doing tshirts and mugs etc, I think toy guns with the Call Of Duty Logo on it seems a bit of a bad idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts