Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i would share this with everyone.
Having had a motorbike for some years, the start of a new family forced me reluctanly to by a car, However i bought a Fiesta ST, i still miss the bike but love the heated seats in the winter and the comfort of the st, Its a fantastic little car that packs a punch.
Anyway for whatever reason i had to start all over again with ins and no claims, Im 40 now and have 2 years no claims.
I started with a company that no longer exits!! but paid £580 fully comp 2 years ago, when this company stopped i found the cheapest (last year) for me was £856 with Green in scotland, This year they quoted me £1127 fully comp WTH..... an increase of at least £300!!!!
I decided that this was not on and unfair as i believe i am a careful driver. I looked on gocompare.com and found that i could be insured for £560, with some added extra options i get it for £580ish, I am now insured with HASTING DIRECT.
Im not saying that they could save everyone money but worth a look. im sure i could have saved more if i had look even more. But im VERY HAPPY at present with my result.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have found that checking out prices on sites such as Go Compare and Compare the Market can save a lot of cash. I recently changed my Citroen C2 VTS for a Fiesta ST. My existing insurers will not quote on the ST! There were huge variances in quotes ... I am now paying £270 full comp with Sheila's Wheels. It's a really good price but bear in mind that I am 57 with 9 years NCB

1 - 2 of 2 Posts