Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just become a paid member yesterday, just wondered if I get the owners club car stickers and tax disc holder in with this or do I need to purchase them separatley ? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Just become a paid member yesterday, just wondered if I get the owners club car stickers and tax disc holder in with this or do I need to purchase them separatley ? Thanks.
You will need to purchase them separately, i dont think the shop has the tax disc tho?

·
Registered
167 Posts
As an idea could we run 2 memberships?

the renewal at £8

then we could have a newbie membership, which have membership plus the decals and throw in some owner club cards?

The price of this membership could be say £12 which gives a little discount to the club decals then any extra can be brought as normal at £5

Just an idea

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
up to about a year ago the fee was £10 which included a pair of stickers and a tax disc, however the fee was changed to how it is now and the freebies were made seperate

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yeah but think we should change it again.

After all the club needs paying members so if we give a little incentive to join as a member can get more people paying.

Also offer just the standard £8 for people to renew

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
up to about a year ago the fee was £10 which included a pair of stickers and a tax disc, however the fee was changed to how it is now and the freebies were made seperate
Unfortunately when we were charging £10 we were making a substantial loss on the decals and tax disc holders. We we paying the supplier more that we were getting back. Couldn't continue to do this I'm afraid.

·
Founder (retired)
4,217 Posts
We've never been able to offer a renewal price as the software wasn't advanced enough... it is now possible and I will be doing a review of membership across all the clubs later this year, with the possibility of having a renewal price and a 1, 3, 5 and lifetime membership options.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts