1,263 Posts
thought i would make a thread bout all the bits that have been updated on the
facelift
model

front lights
rear lights with 2 reversing lights + 2 fog lights
soft touch dash facia available in blue red and pewter
Dials which now include analogue fuel and temp guages
onboard computer which has -outside temp - mpg - miles left - average speed and other settings
1 touch down electric window
gear lever surround and interior door handles are now shiney not matt
vents for side windows have been moved onto the dash
sidelights switch on when unlocked (home safe lights)
new style cdplayer
Steering wheel airbag reshaped
variable timing wipers
lane change indicators (1 touch 3 flashes)

new added options
Bluetooth hands free phone with voice control system
Portable music connection socket
Electric folding mirrors
Rain sensor including auto headlights activation
EATC - Electronic Auto Temperature control
Second remote key

i will update this list if and when i find any more

·
Registered
259 Posts
your windows are 1 touch down? i don't think mine are... i didnt press the buttons reaaaly hard though. they sure are quick though! don't you think?

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
hopefully the two reversing lights are now better than the crappy one on the old st. perhaps you can see where your reversing now.

·
Registered
9,109 Posts
I think someone else told me that, but saying that, it might have been you Louise!
I'd be suprised if they did shrink the ST exhaust, but you never know. Does anyone know whether the facelift non ST fiestas have a visible tailpipe now?

·
Registered
40 Posts
When i get a chance in the daylight i will take some pics of interior and exterior of my fiesta (i undertand that i have the facelift one people are talking about!!!) and pop them on here then you can see - any requests???

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yeah i'm gonna have to agree with fezzy i'm pretty sure nothing shrank. The tailpipe is kinda weedy though. Makes me wanna change it since they cut such a big hole in the bumper :S

·
Registered
58 Posts
dont you all think the spec on the face lift fiesta has come on really fast. it has more on it now than the current merc c class!
the hazard lights that come on if you brake hard if a new thing on the s class that dont come out till march.
cant wait till my car comes. :blue:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts