Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
2005, MK6 ST150 (pre face lift )
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All,

Last year I bought a silicone hose kit for my pre face lift ST150, I fitted most of it, but the hoses to and from the heater matrix looked like a pig and I left them.

I'm now in the position of having stripped out most of the front of the car, to change inlet manifold, and access is far easier

So I go looking for the hose I need to connect between the Heater matrix and the egr tap off and its not there. 馃槩

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Automotive wheel system Auto part

In this picture its the OEM hose above the plastic connector .
I was going to try and get a connector between the two hoses that would do away with the egr tap off, but as I havn't got the back section of hose thought I might as well just fit a post facelift hose, which will be 1 hose between the matrix and the oil coller.

Only problem, I can't find anyone who sells these hoses individually and as I've already bought a whole kit, don't want to buy another one.

Can anyone reccommend any companies who make 1 off hoses ?

Many thx

Registered
2008 Fiesta ST150 Track car
It would cost a horrific amount for a single hose to be made up. And you'd need to supply a mock up to be made. Samco would do it. But it'd cost more than an entire silicone hose kit.

If it were me... I'd buy a 19mm brass barb hose joiner for a 拢10 just to remove the oem T-piece.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Marv,

Yeah I know that would do it, but it would be te only hose not replaced, and with my luck, be the one to go.
Will probably end up doing it though.
thx

Registered
2008 Fiesta ST150 Track car
Hi Marv,

Yeah I know that would do it, but it would be te only hose not replaced, and with my luck, be the one to go.
Will probably end up doing it though.
thx
So, you have 1 of the oil cooler hoses in silicone but not the other?
Or you have neither?
As one hose goes from the firewall to the oil cooler. And the other goes from the oil cooler to the T piece off the Thermostat.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, you have 1 of the oil cooler hoses in silicone but not the other?
Or you have neither?
As one hose goes from the firewall to the oil cooler. And the other goes from the oil cooler to the T piece off the Thermostat.
Hi Marv,
I was missing the top half of this one
Vertebrate Gesture Font Rectangle Line

When I say the top half this is because this pic is post face lift and mine is pre face lift
I've ordered a post face lift set so its alll sorted
thx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts