Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've just fitted my Cossie Inlet and have the PAS Relocation Kit fitted from Jamsport but personally I dont like the set-up.

So Im wondering If there Is any PAS Bottle's avialble to buy designed for when you have a Cossie Inlet fitted..?

Im sure I've seen one,But cant remember who make's It Etc..?

Thanks
Craig

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
i take it it's the loose bottle that your not that keen on, rather than the actual bottle itself?

If so, your best making an 'L' shaped bracket and bolt it to the battery tray, picking up on one of the tabs on the bottle.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do Radtec still sell them..?I thought I Heard/Read somewhere that they dont..?If they do what's the Link to there website..?

Ricky - I have made a Bracket for the bottle but I just dont like the actual set-up In general.I like thing's to be to OEM standard's.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've found there website but cant find the bottle

Where you having your custom one made up from Si..?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
If you have the relocation bottle then its moved next to the battery? (as per my guide)

What is the inlet stopping you doing?

The bottle is an OEM Ford part, it bolts to the battery box so its not moving round. Honestly once fitted it looks pretty OEM to be honest. Its no show and shine fitting, but its pretty good.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
I've found there website but cant find the bottle

Where you having your custom one made up from Si..?
Probably my bosses mate at RJS fabrication in bolton but need to go down and show him what I want first.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
pop80_uk - I just dont like It,I think It's cheap IMO.

When I said I like thing's OEM I mean I want the Bottle originally where It Is as all the Pipe's fit properly,And look nice and neat Etc.

Si - I thought you where getting one made now
Im going to contact Pro Alloy and see what they say..?They'll make one I think....

·
Registered
1,196 Posts

When I said I like thing's OEM I mean I want the Bottle originally where It Is as all the Pipe's fit properly,And look nice and neat Etc.
I think I know what you mean, but if you just leave the bottle in the same place then you do not need the relocation kit and will suffer from the same boiling fluid problems which are aided by relocating the powersteering bottle.

Not sure I'm totally 100% what your wanting, but I will keep an eye on the thread and good luck with it

·
Registered
1,562 Posts

I think I know what you mean, but if you just leave the bottle in the same place then you do not need the relocation kit and will suffer from the same boiling fluid problems which are aided by relocating the powersteering bottle.

Not sure I'm totally 100% what your wanting, but I will keep an eye on the thread and good luck with it

[/quote]

Thats what i was thinking, plus whatever bottle you manage to fit next to the cossie inlet, will have a smaller volume than the standard one, which can only make things worse with pas fluid temp.
At least with the relocation kit, the fluid is stored away from the hot parts, has a lot more volume(due to a bigger pas bottle and all the aditional pipework), plus allows the use of a cooler if desired.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts