Fiesta ST Forums banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Just to add my 2p to the thread, my car went from MP215 to CP2-E this week. Fitted Airtec intercooler, Collins turbo actuator (standard turbo) and ITG, already had a 3" catback Mongoose from a previous visit. Previously running MP215 with Mountune airbox on the Mongoose.

Even just on the drive home, the low end power delivery is exactly what I was hoping for. Very pleasant step up from MP215 in all regards - you can feel it will pull strongly from lower down if you bury the throttle. Soft limit is 500 rpm higher too :) Still bedding in the new brakes so haven't gone too quickly yet but this car will be ripping up some B roads in short order.

One bonus is that the MP215's weird 2500-3000 rpm slight dip in power, which I could feel on constant light throttle while cruising, now also appears to now either be eliminated or much reduced. Boost maintains much higher up the rev range. A further bonus is all the lovely wooshy noises you can produce, but it can still be very restrained and not ASBO at all driving through town.

Still get all the nice liftoff overrun burbles (first heard them after I went MP215 with the Mongoose, but they were quite quiet) - now more pronounced without being annoying. Intake and turbo spool sounds are now VERY much present while driving. I'm a fan.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts