Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 352 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd start a thread of pictures to document the cars I see when out and about in the West End of London (Mayfair, Park Lane area) whilst at work for you guys and girls to look at.

Here's today's selection

Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Car Automotive side marker light Wheel
Car Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle Tire

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Yeah I see that lot post quite a bit up there (there's like a whole sort of semi-"famous" gang of them haha)
I don't use YouTube but follow them on insta and that

What do you do mate? Not a bad view I must admit!!
Fez is great and all but I do love a supercar :tongue:

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I see that lot post quite a bit up there (there's like a whole sort of semi-"famous" gang of them haha)
I don't use YouTube but follow them on insta and that
What do you do mate? Not a bad view I must admit!!
Fez is great and all but I do love a supercar :tongue:
What do I do? I walk around the west end of London taking pictures of nice cars that I could only ever dream of owning like a sad act lol

I work as a property accountant for company who own/manage a fair few high end properties in the West End and South Kensington area.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Lovely pictures there, must be brilliant working in the West End. I'm sure you must see some amazing cars! Yianni bought the new Aventador S and picked it up from Lamborghini London, so you might see him flying about.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lovely pictures there, must be brilliant working in the West End. I'm sure you must see some amazing cars! Yianni bought the new Aventador S and picked it up from Lamborghini London, so you might see him flying about.
I'll keep an eye out for him.

I will keep this thread updated with the cars I see and photograph. Always guaranteed to see dream cars where I work. The black brabus merc was the only one I saw today that was being driven. That thing sounded immense. It pulled out of the parking space and the G63 rocked up and parked up. That was seriously pimped out inside

·
Super Moderator
23,583 Posts
Thought I'd start a thread of pictures to document the cars I see when out and about in the West End of London (Mayfair, Park Lane area) whilst at work for you guys and girls to look at.

Here's today's selection

attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
What an amazing example of a true classic.

I mean...I haven't seen an Astra like that for ages!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Great pictures and i'm so grateful this isn't via a hosting site like photobucket. I'm rocking fibre and those sites still upload at the speed of a dial up connection. I don't know why they're so popular for hosting. Just awful

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great pictures and i'm so grateful this isn't via a hosting site like photobucket. I'm rocking fibre and those sites still upload at the speed of a dial up connection. I don't know why they're so popular for hosting. Just awful
Thanks for the kind comment regarding the pictures

1 - 20 of 352 Posts