Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Holy thread revival!! My ST is getting a winter sealing valet at the end of next week, whilst talking to the friend doing it I joked about getting it as dirty as possible... He said, "Do your best mate" Challenge Accepted.

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

I definitely prefer a clean car, but there is a certain satisfaction that comes with getting your car absolutely minging, so you can really appreciate the difference :nice:

Attachments

·
<3 My Scottish Lass
2,685 Posts
Holy thread revival!! My ST is getting a winter sealing valet at the end of next week, whilst talking to the friend doing it I joked about getting it as dirty as possible... He said, "Do your best mate" Challenge Accepted.

attachicon.gif
FilthyFiSTwm.jpg

I definitely prefer a clean car, but there is a certain satisfaction that comes with getting your car absolutely minging, so you can really appreciate the difference :nice:
Someone will have dirty legs that have been getting in and out of that passenger side! Look at the side skirts, really clean

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Someone will have dirty legs that have been getting in and out of that passenger side! Look at the side skirts, really clean
That'll be the wife, she's over the moon with the state of the car...

I hate a dirty car but the weather's a nightma at the moment.

attachicon.gif
image.jpeg

Not sure it's dirty enough for this thread.
I'm a clean freak normally, but I'm not washing a car that I'm paying to be cleaned :laughing:

1 - 20 of 190 Posts