Fiesta ST Forums banner
161 - 180 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
No pics unfortunately but weekend just gone I washed mine for the first time since early November (and 1st time at my new house). Just had the first weekend of amazing sunny weather so gave the car some TLC.

It was so bad that after a rinse, then crevice clean with APC and a detailing brush, then 3 fresh buckets overflowing with poorboys suds, the paint still felt horrible and gritty to dry, even with detailing spray.

You know those times when you have all your gear laid out neatly thinking you're in a Meguiar's video and you end up feeling like a noob who has just gone over the car with a bath sponge and fairy liquid :biggrin:

Pressure washer is going on the shopping list I think. I'm dying to clay and machine polish again but last time I did it took me 2 days just to do the bonnet and front wings. I keep putting it off in fear that the other half will want to go shopping after 1 panel. Then it'll need another wash and the cycle continues. Maybe I need to pretend it's broken for the weekend.

·
Super Moderator
30,619 Posts
Mine looks the same at the moment. Front and sides aren't too bad, but the rear is a nice layer of filth just like that. Also been raining for the past week or so and is currently wet, wet, wet outside.

·
"Race Red Owner"
7,428 Posts
[quote name="jase_llan" post="4419767" timestamp="1543830100"]

@ST3spin I can confirm they don't turn away dirty cars :ph34r:[/quote

@jase_llan
A dirty blue ST is totally different to a dirty 'red' ST. :lmfao:
:facepalm:

:nope:

Only 5 more months to go 'till mine comes back into its own and you will be jealously wishing you had and ORANGE one

161 - 180 of 190 Posts