Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

i am new to the site and as i said in the introduction section i have owned my fiesta st now for around 6 months. love it to bits

do u lot meet up?

i ocasionally would take a wee spin down to bangor on sundays but it has went to the dogs lately and the old cruises at the seacat used to be be pretty good but last i was there was also poo

were u lot go.........

Jonny.....

G

·
Welcome to the Club mate

Me and my mates would be in Lisburn most nights mate! Good few of us have ST's in here!
Causeway Coast Ford Fair is on the 5th of June! There will be lots of other things planned for the near future also, Adam. If you decide to sell your 60mm tb i'll have it

·
Registered
500 Posts
me and matchett would meet up quite a bit at belfast car scene... wednesday nights at dundonald... again not the biggest meet in the world but sure. we also had a meet a month or so ago, took a great drive to portaferry, stopped of for lunch and back to belfast which was a good fun day. the thread is on here somewhere if u wana have a look! I'll put a post up next time matchett and I are going if anyone wants to join!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Welcome along mate.

As said before about causeway coast will be a great day. There will be more things in the pipe line for later in the year.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
lol when is it mate? I was going to ask if anyone would be interested in a track day sometime. Means you have the chance to drive the car for what it was built for

1 - 9 of 9 Posts