Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I know Bah Hum Bug!
santa.gif

However it's only a little over 4 months away and what a better way to finish our year off than a well deserved get together over Christmas Lunch
yep.gif

I couldn't have asked for a better venue for you all than Dunston Hall
thumbsup.gif
and they have been excellent hosts, so this is our way of saying "Thank You".

So who is up for joining me for the EoE Dunston Hall Christmas Lunch?

Dress Code - Smart

Choice of 2 (£16.95) or 3 (£19.95) course lunches serving from 12:30 - 2:00pm

Menu is below
nice.gif

Botany Christmas ornament Branch Organism Font

I know it's early but I don't want to leave it till last minute and find they have no tables left
nope.gif

If you would like to bring Partners/Children etc, then please let me know numbers including yourselves
nice.gif

Cheers all
santa.gif

Attachments

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Slight change to the plans but nothing major after I spoke to Dunston Hall today.
facepalm.gif

I misread the leaflet as Sunday is for 'Dinner' which would be later on (7:00 - 9:30pm), however we can still go for the traditional carvery instead.
yep.gif

So seating time round 1pm so plenty of time to get here.
nice.gif

Prices (TBC)

Carvery £16

Desert £6.50

All those interested and can commit
yep.gif
, please could I have £5 Deposit per person which I can then pay Dunston Hall with.

You can either PayPal it to me at [email protected] (Please include your details) or see me at one of the meets and I'll keep a log via a spreadsheet as usual.

I've asked for a maximum of 30, so depending on numbers we can lower or raise this accordingly.

So who's got the munchies for Xmas Dinner?
santa.gif
and afterwards we can can relax in the comfy area and for some...
yawn.gif
sleeping.gif

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Morning everyone,
nice.gif

Now that show season is almost over I'm needing to know who will be attending the Dunston Christmas Lunch as I need to get numbers and deposits paid.
yep.gif

Don't forget, this is for everyone, so Family, Partners etc.
nice.gif

Deposits can be paid by either PayPal ([email protected]), Bank Transfer or the November Meet, but ideally beforehand.

If you need my Bank details then I can PM these to you.
yep.gif

So names please as soon as you can

If we don't get the numbers then I'll have to cancel the Lunch and we'll just have a normal meet instead
sad.png

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I'm afraid that I am going to have to cancel the Dunston Christmas Lunch due to the lack of interest and commitment.
thumbsdown.gif

I know a few have mentioned it and shown an interest but without confirmation and deposits I can't book ahead.
nope.gif

We can still hold the December meet as usual.

Apologies.
sad.png

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.