Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening everyone,
bye.gif

Those who have been coming to the meets may know we plan to attend to attend Richards @DarkHorse Hampton Meet in October.

Unfortunately it clashes with ours on the 8th but I think we can miss one Dunston Meet and reconvene in November.

What makes this Hampton Meet different from other times is that this time it's all for a good cause, so time to dig deep, check the sofa or raid the bottle jar as all proceeds will be going to the MacMillian Cancer Trust and as I lost my brother to cancer this year I find this very fitting that we show our support and attend, btw my brother Robin was only 53.
sad.png

Plan will be to meet at Dunston Hall for 9:15 leaving at 9:30 to be at Hampton for around 11:30 (if we stop off at Swaffham McD's for Breakfast), we can always meet members along the way on the A47 if it's easier
yep.gif

So who fancys a day trip to Hampton for a good cause? (Somewhere near Peterborough me thinks)
yep.gif

Names below and where you can meet us, either Dunston or along the way
nice.gif

Thanks everyone and hope you can join us
clap.gif

nice.gif

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a reminder, don't forget the Dunston Hall meet is cancelled for October ONLY as we're travelling to the Hampton meet.
yep.gif

We are meeting at Dunston on Sunday 8th October and travelling up in convoy, so be there for 9:15 for a prompt 9:30 leave
nice.gif

Food and Fuel stops along the way for those who need it
laughing.gif

Can I have an idea of who is meeting at Dunston and those along the way please
nice.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.