Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Ah,That Is a problem.I wasn't aware....

Dave - I got some Pro Race 1.2's In Gloss Black but I've just seen some new Wheel's which I REALLY REALLY want
Ooh you cant beat a set of 1.2's on the ST....Or can you?!

Please explain

[/quote]

Well I like them,However when browsing for Wheel's with my Brother earlier for his Ibizia FR,I came across a Fiesta ST with some Speedline .......... Wheel's on and It looked MINT!I need them In my life.I've not seen a ST with them on to date which Is a bonus

·
Registered
2,853 Posts

Dave - I got some Pro Race 1.2's In Gloss Black but I've just seen some new Wheel's which I REALLY REALLY want

Please explain

[/quote]

Well I like them,However when browsing for Wheel's with my Brother earlier for his Ibizia FR,I came across a Fiesta ST with some Speedline .......... Wheel's on and It looked MINT!I need them In my life.I've not seen a ST with them on to date which Is a bonus

[/quote]

you might sadly be out of luck boss. i was after comp 2 speedline wheels but speedline in italy didnt have any and only make em in batches of 20 sets

thats why i went for the turinis although i have always liked em it was a bit disapointing.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts

Please explain

[/quote]

[/quote]

you might sadly be out of luck boss. i was after comp 2 speedline wheel's but Speedline In Italy didnt have any and only make them In batches of 20 set's

That's why I went for the Turini's although I have alway's liked them It was a bit disapointing.
[/quote]

There not Comp 2's that I want,Although that still may be the case with the one's I want..?
I hope not though....

I haven't got any spare money to buy some new Wheel's ATM so I'm not sure..?

·
Registered
2,853 Posts

Please explain

[/quote]

[/quote]

you might sadly be out of luck boss. i was after comp 2 speedline wheel's but Speedline In Italy didnt have any and only make them In batches of 20 set's

That's why I went for the Turini's although I have alway's liked them It was a bit disapointing.
[/quote]

There not Comp 2's that I want,Although that still may be the case with the one's I want..?
I hope not though....

I haven't got any spare money to buy some new Wheel's ATM so I'm not sure..?
[/quote]

lets hope so mate
thats why im getting mine sprayed, couldnt get the colour i wanted from speedline.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
what would you class as a euro style wheel?

three piece with deep dish, something classic like solid plate or cast n machined, or steel alloys?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts