Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Haven't been on here a while as I suddenly fell in love with the mk4 mazda mx5....but proved too impractical....so got a new Puma....but I've decided I'm not an SUV guy either....so....im going back to where it all started...The good ol Fez ST.
Subtle changes like front grille, front badge replacement , new front fogs, front splitter with Ford Performace embossed , new wingback style seats, rims and of course tinted rears....I've ordered it in Agate black with the performance pack so I'm looking forward to the black on black look. I've heard the power is the same but more torque which I'm a bit weary of...for me having 200bhp in a little hatch needed power to the rear wheels too (having come from a quattro TT in the past).
Anyone else got theirs on order?
What's the general sensus in the group?

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
My thoughts are that I am not sure about the looks of the front or the seats.
I would prefer that the digital dial was optional.
Main disappointment is the removal of some currently included equipment.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Hey all. Haven't been on here a while as I suddenly fell in love with the mk4 mazda mx5....but proved too impractical....so got a new Puma....but I've decided I'm not an SUV guy either....so....im going back to where it all started...The good ol Fez ST.
Subtle changes like front grille, front badge replacement , new front fogs, front splitter with Ford Performace embossed , new wingback style seats, rims and of course tinted rears....I've ordered it in Agate black with the performance pack so I'm looking forward to the black on black look. I've heard the power is the same but more torque which I'm a bit weary of...for me having 200bhp in a little hatch needed power to the rear wheels too (having come from a quattro TT in the past).
I didn’t think there were fog lights on the face lift, just some plastic bits…?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My thoughts are that I am not sure about the looks of the front or the seats.
I would prefer that the digital dial was optional.
Main disappointment is the removal of some currently included equipment.
I must admit the dash is basically taken from the Puma. Currently owning one I'm slowly getting used to it. But do prefer the current ST dash.
I really like the seats i have to be honest. But what other currently included equipment has been removed? I wasn't aware of that

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
I must admit the dash is basically taken from the Puma. Currently owning one I'm slowly getting used to it. But do prefer the current ST dash.
I really like the seats i have to be honest. But what other currently included equipment has been removed? I wasn't aware of that
There have been rumours that due to the semi conductor shortage, things such as one touch window, power folding door mirrors have been scrapped for the first builds, also, I think the winter pack and the B&o system is no longer standard,

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There have been rumours that due to the semi conductor shortage, things such as one touch window, power folding door mirrors have been scrapped for the first builds, also, I think the winter pack and the B&o system is no longer standard,
Ah interesting!.....yeah im paying for the winter pack....but I always thought these "packs" were extra anyway? Would be gutted if I have lost one touch windows but not really fussed about powerful mirrors. Although it's a good indicator on the Puma that I know I've locked it. ....if they're still out I know it's still un locked......which to a their would be pay day. Lol.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Whats the estimted delivery date?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No B&O or heated seats or steering wheel.
Yeah I've got heated seats and steering wheel as I've got the performance pack and winter pack on it. Didn't know they don't come with B&O though.....thats a worry!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Local dealer confirmed no fog lights due to new headlights.
No one touch windows
B&O is optional extra

So I asked how much to add the B&O

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Yeah I've got heated seats and steering wheel as I've got the performance pack and winter pack on it. Didn't know they don't come with B&O though.....thats a worry!
Not really, the standard speakers are fantastic by historical standards 🤘

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Perhaps the new B&O is better. Current free one (it was free in my 69 plate ST2) is decent but not a patch on the upgraded one I had in a MINI. That was a £600 option in 2006 though.

·
Registered
193 Posts
@ST_Steve73
Hey I've ordered one too in mean green, ST3 PP, Winter Pack, B&O. If I were you I would add it on because it only adds about £7 on the monthlys.
I currently have the B&O on my current ST and I do like the subtle Sub in the boot, just adds that extra bass. I didn't want to regret not getting it for such a small amount on the monthlys.
They said about march time to me also. I just think the positive equity in our cars at the moment is so good that it would be mad not too buy one if your in the market for a hot hatch.
With my positive equity of £5k in reality the cars only costing me £20k for a brank new ST3...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Perhaps the new B&O is better. Current free one (it was free in my 69 plate ST2) is decent but not a patch on the upgraded one I had in a MINI. That was a £600 option in 2006 though.
I'd like to think its better if it's now an additional package. I loved the one in my MK8. The B&O in the Puma sounds great but typically all the sodding panels vibrate which makes it awful. 🤣

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
@ST_Steve73
Hey I've ordered one too in mean green, ST3 PP, Winter Pack, B&O. If I were you I would add it on because it only adds about £7 on the monthlys.
I currently have the B&O on my current ST and I do like the subtle Sub in the boot, just adds that extra bass. I didn't want to regret not getting it for such a small amount on the monthlys.
They said about march time to me also. I just think the positive equity in our cars at the moment is so good that it would be mad not too buy one if your in the market for a hot hatch.
With my positive equity of £5k in reality the cars only costing me £20k for a brank new ST3...
If it is as little as that then yeah I'll add it in mate. They are giving me more for the Puma than what I paid so like you say....Happy days indeed mate! I have to be honest tho....im really not keen on the mean green.....I've gone Agate black. 😉 .

1 - 20 of 93 Posts