Fiesta ST Forums banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

Registered
Haha, I think in person it will look epic in the sun etc but each to our own I suppose 馃槅 I hope so anyways, I could always get it wrapped Azure Blue 馃槀

The B&O is 拢354.17 to add it on which equates to 拢9.30 ish over the 38month term.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Haha, I think in person it will look epic in the sun etc but each to our own I suppose 馃槅 I hope so anyways, I could always get it wrapped Azure Blue 馃槀

The B&O is 拢354.17 to add it on which equates to 拢9.30 ish over the 38month term.
Should do mate! I've got the desert island blue at the moment and looks amazing in the sun. But being Britain...we don't get that very often. 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
If its only 拢350 then yeah.....I'll do it. 馃憤馃槈
Cheers for your help mate.

Registered
No worries Steve, we will be some of the first in the UK to receive our facelift ST's next year I hope.
If you see a mean green give it a wave 馃槀

Registered
Northwest...St.Helens to be exact, but I bought the car from the lake District so nice drive home hopefully. 鈽

<3 Blue
As my ST Focus shows no sign of being built (been on order since last December) I am now toying with keeping my M235 ST or possibly plumping for the new shape assuming I am allowed to change my order of course.
Am I understanding your comments above correctly in that the door mirrors do NOT fold in when you lock the car?
Have to say that I fancy the mean green and I wonder whether there will be any discounts?
Does the winter pack mean heated seats / mirrors as I don鈥檛 seem to be able to find any details about the new ST......

Registered
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
As my ST Focus shows no sign of being built (been on order since last December) I am now toying with keeping my M235 ST or possibly plumping for the new shape assuming I am allowed to change my order of course.
Am I understanding your comments above correctly in that the door mirrors do NOT fold in when you lock the car?
Have to say that I fancy the mean green and I wonder whether there will be any discounts?
Does the winter pack mean heated seats / mirrors as I don鈥檛 seem to be able to find any details about the new ST......
You understand correctly sir.
No power fold mirrors.
No front fogs (new and uprated headlights to over come this)
No B&O sound system as standard
Winter pack = Heated seats and steering wheel

Hope this helps and sorry to hear you have been waiting a year for your ST Focus.
Personally I loved my mk8 when I had it...I only sold it because the Mrs was fed up with how I drove it, and I really fancied a soft top. Lol. And now we're back in the fez...well....soon anyway lol.

Premium Member
welcome back!!

more detail and spec on pricelist from this link

Premium Member
Northwest...St.Helens to be exact, but I bought the car from the lake District so nice drive home hopefully. 鈽
Give me a shout when you are due to collect, I am not Lake District but go there often, can get some good photos together of "old" & new lol

"Race Red Owner"
welcome back!!

more detail and spec on pricelist from this link

I would always take Ford official brochures with a pinch of salt! I have yet to see one that has ever been correct wether that be cruise control or options

....and this one at a 20 second skim read proves the fact. It gives the acceleration to 62mph as 6.5 seconds for the ST - but this is a moot point as it could never achieve this as the max speed of the car is also stated as only 6.5 mph (and slower than the base model which at least has a top speed of 14mph!)

Ford obviously pay their graphic design staff peanuts therefore get unchecked junk back.

<3 Blue
Well.....based on that price list above (thanks @tonyfst) to replace my stunning M235 ST with a brand new one identical to mine except for mean green paint it would cost me 拢28250!!!

F*** a stoat! How much and no power folding mirrors! And I鈥檇 have to map it to 235 so that鈥檚 nearly up to 拢29000 for a Fiesta.

Think I鈥檒l keep what I have got and take it up to M260.......

Premium Member
Well.....based on that price list above (thanks @tonyfst) to replace my stunning M235 ST with a brand new one identical to mine except for mean green paint it would cost me 拢28250!!!

F*** a stoat! How much and no power folding mirrors! And I鈥檇 have to map it to 235 so that鈥檚 nearly up to 拢29000 for a Fiesta.

Think I鈥檒l keep what I have got and take it up to M260.......
John boy, you've been saying this for a while now.......keep what you have and throw the Mountune catalogue at it, you know it makes sense! ;)(y)

Premium Member
Have the power mirrors really been removed from the Facelift ST? I鈥檓 sure I鈥檝e seen them on the lower models? So why would Ford take them off the ST? Doesn鈥檛 make sense

Premium Member
I had a chat with my Ford Dealer about the lack of functionality in the wing mirrors (no powerfold, no puddle lights, not heated and no BLIS option). They advised the Door Control Module has been removed for the time-being and replaced with an alternative to bypass the need for the semiconductor part. They had to do this so they could open the order books on the facelift model, they couldn鈥檛 wait as they don鈥檛 know how long the shortage will last.

Premium Member
So basically if you want those other specs then wait till the semiconductor issue has passed? Ford should sell the car slightly cheaper then if that鈥檚 the case?

Premium Member
So basically if you want those other specs then wait till the semiconductor issue has passed? Ford should sell the car slightly cheaper then if that鈥檚 the case?
Maybe they are and the price will go up when they are fitted in future.

Premium Member
Yeah, basically. That鈥檚 what I鈥榤 going to do, sit it out and wait. Could be a long wait though, lol.

It would be nice if Ford recalled the affected cars and swapped the modules over when they are available, as the rest of the hardware (the mirrors themselves, etc) must be the same. I鈥檓 sure they won鈥檛 though, they will just herald it as a specification enhancement when they do their usual interim MY updates.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts