Fiesta ST Forums banner
161 - 180 of 243 Posts

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
I like the green, the vents look ok but no fogs? Those seats tho...put me right off, massive downgrade IMO

Edit. Although...whats that button near the front of the seat base? Hard to tell in low res, but could it be a lumbar button?

·
Registered
MK8 Fiesta ST 2018 M235
3,035 Posts
I like the green, the vents look ok but no fogs? Those seats tho...put me right off, massive downgrade IMO

Edit. Although...whats that button near the front of the seat base? Hard to tell in low res, but could it be a lumbar button?
Look at the different positions on front and back portions of the seat. Seems like it might have more adjustments.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Look at the different positions on front and back portions of the seat. Seems like it might have more adjustments.
It looks like the front of the base of the seat pulls out for those with longer legs but otherwise I think its the same as the current recaro's in terms of adjustment - I think. Not stating fact in any way!

·
Registered
MK8 Fiesta ST 2018 M235
3,035 Posts
It looks like the front of the base of the seat pulls out for those with longer legs but otherwise I think its the same as the current recaro's in terms of adjustment - I think. Not stating fact in any way!
That's what I meant. That would be something I'd really need. Long legs, short hands=hard combo.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
@Tsotsi8787 display looks good. It kinda makes the rest of the interior duller somehow? Just an initial impression. I think it's sync 3 looks small & dated next to it. If they increased that a little/improved it, it may not be do jarring

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
@Tsotsi8787 display looks good. It kinda makes the rest of the interior duller somehow? Just an initial impression. I think it's sync 3 looks small & dated next to it. If they increased that a little/improved it, it may not be do jarring
I get that. Shoehorn in some new tech with as little effort as possible.
If the display does not have much functionality such as displaying maps it will be a pointless exercise and hard work on the eyes for some.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Must've cost tens of millions to R&D then produce that... and for what?

How many new customers will be swayed into buying one who wouldn't have bought a Mk8 anyway had they spent nothing and left it how it was.

Typical soppy modern trend of change for the sake of change... "if we don't change things we're standing still" 🙄

Well that's fine so long as you improve it, if you give the market something new.

I'm already in the target demographic yet there's nothing there makes me feel even the slightest bit moist over what I've got already, indeed the dash and seats are worse, i'm more than happy I've got an 8 not an 8.5.

I can't see hoardes of new blood coming to the Fiesta ST from that, a pointless waste of money by Ford.

·
Registered
25 Posts
That Ford badge on the grill is :sick: hideous. Those seats look like mushrooms :LOL: - I'd imagine they probably look a bit nicer in person. Alloys are kinda dull and not very eye catching.

The digital dash will be me beyond jealous - but so far from what I'm seeing I prefer my MK 8.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I haven't looked on the Mk7 section but I would imagine that you will see a very similar theme when the Mk7.5 replaced the Mk7?
MCA facelifts are always the same, fairly minor and generally divide opinion once you get used to seeing them you tend to realise that the previous
model was looking outdated.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
If that’s what the FL is then I’m glad I’ve got the MK8, those seats look strange to me, it’s like they’ve been ripped out of an alien spaceship, just not them feeling them at all, and the Ford badge on the grill makes it look cheap, not a fan of digital dashes in performance cars either, some things should be left alone if it’s not an improvement..

161 - 180 of 243 Posts