Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

My FiST has developed a strange fault I noticed a few weeks ago where the heating control cluster backlight for the fan flow control has stopped working.

I do see it flickering dimly and trying to come back on, but it seems like one of the LED lights has come loose?

Warranty on the car is expired, so before I consult my mechanic I wondered if anyone would have any insight or experienced this sort of thing before.

Thanks

Vehicle Entertainment Automotive lighting Display device Auto part

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Both screens on, the steering wheel AND double bars on the seats? 😳

Cost of living crisis, what cost of living crisis? 🤣

On a more serious note that little fault would grip my 💩. Yes it could be lived with but my 'OCD' would cause me to see it constantly.

You're right, just one small LED bulb within the unit, but boy what a faff it'd be to fix ☹
Lol - all these create comforts has spoilt me for sure :LOL:

Easy to live yes but it's driving my OCD up the wall.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Easiest to buy a used panel from a breaker on eBay, they unclip easily. Just make sure you get the correct buttons. Could even get one with the digital temp display!

Having said that, I've never tried to see if the panel itself comes apart easily - maybe it does.
Mines lucky enough to already have the digital temp display on it - what I'm hoping for is it's just some loose solder or something. Wouldn't like to have to replace the whole unit.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts