Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys and Gals!!

Im James and I'm new to the site but not new to the scene. Iv just bought the ST my Dad (Martin Noble) used to own. He is a member on this site but has moved on to a Focus ST! I have been to a couple of meets with him in the past so no doubt I have met some of you before...

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Hi Noble Juniour.

Hope you enjoy the ST,There cracking car's.

You got any plan's for It that you want to do over the next couple of month's..?

·
VIP MEMBER
4,935 Posts
Welcome to the club James, good to see you here

My son, Robert, and i met you last year when we went to Goodwood Festival of Speed with you and your dad - you both did a good job of ferrying us poor old parent STOG's around for the day as i remember!! Are you going this year?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanx all!!

Hi Joy yeah I remember!! Very hot day! Not going this yeah though. The old man is on his boat and Iv been for the last couple of years. Gonna give it a miss this time.

Craig P - I loving it thanks fella! No plans yet. The car already has the Mountune 165 and is sat nice and low on its Eibachs (thanks Dad) So performance wise its as good as i need.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Welcome to the club young man!!!!

May I sugest a first mod for you..... A pair of tyres and get the tracking checked out on the back!

We will have to do a photo shoot next time I'm home, start thinking of a good location.

Take care of the car and see you soon

Dad

PS. Can I have my satnav back?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to the club young man!!!!

May I sugest a first mod for you..... A pair of tyres and get the tracking checked out on the back!

We will have to do a photo shoot next time I'm home, start thinking of a good location.

Take care of the car and see you soon

Dad

PS. Can I have my satnav back?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts