Fiesta ST Forums banner
81 - 99 of 99 Posts
Haha I will if the weathers permitting!! Ill give it a nice polish aswel so if it rains it at least beads! Hopefully should be decent weather though, looking forward to having a butchers at the new ST's close up. And also all the mk1/2 fez bombs :D

I always think the track and trace for special delivery signed for is pretty useless as it gives no info until it has been delivered.

Anyway, this is your reference number - AU839749012GB
It's not a special Delivery Rich. I think people get confused between the two services. Recorded Delivery is literally just a signature, it's not treated any differently to a first class stamp - except for the signature upon delivery.

As for Special Delivery, the items are taken out of the mainstream sorting process and kept separate throughout. The item will go through a number of tracking points where a customer/sender will be able to see where the item is.

I've checked that tracking number on Royal Mail's website http://www.royalmail.com/track-trace

It says to come back later, to me I think that means it's not been delivered. Has a red card (attempted delivery) card been posted? Because I think the letter is probably waiting for you at your local delivery office - that'd be my starting point.

I'm thinking along those lines mate. Just gone out and managed to do the wheels (after a fashion) they ideally need doing again but it keeps absolutely tipping it down. I don't mind washing the car in the rain but it's more like a monsoon than a drizzle. Hope it picks up for tomorrow, I'm bringing two great big fishing umbrellas and some wellies just incase.

Good day. Wish I bought more to show off other than some decals and a catback haha. Some brilliant inspiration from the cars there today! Picked up a nice picture from the drive in, shame about me pulling a silly face

The convoy up was brilliant, really wished I could of got a few pictures! Looked so awesome all of us being in a straight line
. Hope everyone has a safe journey home!

81 - 99 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.