Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
im just about to take delivery of a mean green mk8.5 ST, having traded in my focus mk3 RS after 5 years of faithful servce.
i previously had a mk6 ST for 8 years and a mk7 for 3 years fun driving.
im looking forward to my new "pocket rocket"........
just one little thing. im looking for a seat cover for the (new "ford performance" (not recaro)) drivers seat.
all i can find on-line is covers for the old models recaro seats........ preferably should have "ST" and/ or "ford performance" stitching.
any suggestions?
alanr

·
Registered
49 Posts
I’ve got a ST seat cover which I’ve used on my MK7 and now on my current MK8. I doubt it is going to fit the new seats, but once the car arrives I will try it on and see if it can be adapted to fit, if possible.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I asked this question a Facebook forum. Someone sent a picture of the MK 8 seat covers on their facelift ST. I haven't risked buying them yet. Hope this picture helps. Would love to find genuine MK8.5 seat covers myself 😬.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Strangely I've discovered the old seat covers from my previous focus mk3 RS fit perfectly but they say "RS" and "recaro" on them......
Do you have a picture at all? I’m sure if they fit, some company somewhere will do unbranded ones… or they’ll amend them and manufacture new ones and put ST and / or Ford Performance on them

·
Registered
43 Posts
I recently picked up a Mk8.5,

I'm taking the car in a few weeks to Capital Seating to have the new Ford Performance seats measured up for some seat covers - I'm going to be asking if they can do 'Ford Performance' stitching on them too ;)

I had their Mk3 RS seat covers in my RS, I've also had their CS Recaro seat covers on some VXR Recaros I had in an MR200 ST150, they're top notch.

Am I right in saying the Mk8.5 Fiesta ST seats are the same as the ones in the Mk4.5 Focus ST, or are they slightly smaller?

Watch this space.
Vehicle Car Window Motor vehicle Hood

·
Registered
533 Posts
I recently picked up a Mk8.5,

I'm taking the car in a few weeks to Capital Seating to have the new Ford Performance seats measured up for some seat covers - I'm going to be asking if they can do 'Ford Performance' stitching on them too ;)

I had their Mk3 RS seat covers in my RS, I've also had their CS Recaro seat covers on some VXR Recaros I had in an MR200 ST150, they're top notch.

Am I right in saying the Mk8.5 Fiesta ST seats are the same as the ones in the Mk4.5 Focus ST, or are they slightly smaller?

Watch this space. View attachment 589624
I believe they’re the same as the FL Focus ST. Would be interesting to see what they come up with.

·
Registered
49 Posts
They’re made 😎👍🏻

I’ve been to Capital Seating today and had them made up, they’ll also be putting the ‘Ford Performance’ embroidery on 👌🏻

Looking forward to seeing the finished product - the cover they made looked really nice 🤩

I’ll post when they’re live on their site 🙂👍🏻
Great news. I’ll definitely buy one when they available.

·
Registered
533 Posts
They’re made 😎👍🏻

I’ve been to Capital Seating today and had them made up, they’ll also be putting the ‘Ford Performance’ embroidery on 👌🏻

Looking forward to seeing the finished product - the cover they made looked really nice 🤩

I’ll post when they’re live on their site 🙂👍🏻
Any indication of price given to you? Or how long they reckon they'll take to put on the website?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts