Fiesta ST Forums banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Any indication of price given to you? Or how long they reckon they'll take to put on the website?
I can’t imagine it taking long, the pattern design is made - as for price, I’d imagine looking at other covers, £52.20 with tax per cover - perhaps a bit more for embroidery.

I’ll post when I’ve heard back and they’re live 👊🏻🙂

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for doing that. They fit OK? Looks like maybe the bolsters aren't deep enough and the fabric might not sit flush with the back of the seat if that makes sense?
Yeah, fit perfect to me, I should hope they know what they’re doing after all this time 😅
Nothing is pulling or squashing anything, bear in mind I’ve just got these out the packaging and they’re still creased up.
They sit flush to the back rest and don’t pull on the bolsters at all 🙂👍🏻

·
Registered
43 Posts
I tried to spread the word to the Puma ST group on facebook... got salty very quickly, some very opinionated IQs on there that can't fathom why a seat cover is a good idea or why someone would use them... 😅

My partner' she works in a nursery.. covered in sand, flour and glitter most days... 😂

Needless to say, it was rather toxic... but that's facebook I suppose.

Small excerpt - 'I'd rather my seats get worn' just wow..

Rectangle Font Screenshot Software Technology

·
Registered
13 Posts
I tried to spread the word to the Puma ST group on facebook... got salty very quickly, some very opinionated IQs on there that can't fathom why a seat cover is a good idea or why someone would use them... 😅

My partner' she works in a nursery.. covered in sand, flour and glitter most days... 😂

View attachment 590272
Well I shall get some (when car comes) as I work in a joinery shop and no matter how much you dust yourself down on a night seats get covered in dust

·
Registered
2023 8.5 Mean Green hopefully
54 Posts

View attachment 590272
I'd take a guess that their seats and car interiors in general are all filthy and horrid !

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I'd take a guess that their seats and car interiors in general are all filthy and horrid !
And/or they don't care about wear and tear because they won't have theirs for long. No great love of the cars, just passing through for a bit of fun then on to the next one.

Tourists not purists 🙄

21 - 40 of 46 Posts