Fiesta ST Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

Registered
Granted, if you are a pig farmer or mud wrestler I can see the point but I am not interested in sitting for hours on something that looks like what the barber wraps me in.馃槈馃槀

Registered
I tried to spread the word to the Puma ST group on facebook... got salty very quickly, some very opinionated IQs on there that can't fathom why a seat cover is a good idea or why someone would use them... 馃槄

My partner' she works in a nursery.. covered in sand, flour and glitter most days... 馃槀

Needless to say, it was rather toxic... but that's facebook I suppose.

Small excerpt - 'I'd rather my seats get worn' just wow..

View attachment 590272
To hell with the Facebook naysayers, I say. I appreciate the lengths you've gone to here. Sure they aren't the prettiest but we're talking function over form here. I've been in a rush to get home from work before and not had a chance to get out of uniform first, and after being covered in anything from blood, mud, spit, beer and vomit to worse. Car seat covers are a bloody godsend. On holidays I can just take them off and enjoy my pristine seats. And yes, my job really is heaps of fun.

Super Moderator
Granted, if you are a pig farmer or mud wrestler I can see the point but I am not interested in sitting for hours on something that looks like what the barber wraps me in.馃槈馃槀
What's the difference between covering the seats to keep them clean vs. having rubber mats instead of the standard carpets, to keep the original carpets clean?

馃槈

Registered
To hell with the Facebook naysayers, I say. I appreciate the lengths you've gone to here. Sure they aren't the prettiest but we're talking function over form here. I've been in a rush to get home from work before and not had a chance to get out of uniform first, and after being covered in anything from blood, mud, spit, beer and vomit to worse. Car seat covers are a bloody godsend. On holidays I can just take them off and enjoy my pristine seats. And yes, my job really is heaps of fun.
Been there brother 馃憡馃徎

...the fun wears off 馃槈

Registered
What's the difference between covering the seats to keep them clean vs. having rubber mats instead of the standard carpets, to keep the original carpets clean?

馃槈

Comfort.

Banned
You find rubber more comfortable than carpet?

Some people, obviously not you or those on that Puma thread, for whatever reason that you can鈥檛 imagine or comprehend do things that mean they may need to get in the car in clothes that could dirty the seats. Doesn鈥檛 mean the covers will be on constantly and they never sit on the original seat fabric.

if you think using covers is odd, that鈥檚 more you than the people who do.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts