Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I have only recently picked up a 2006 st 150 in red happy with the wee car just 1 issue I have I the previous owner was stupid enough to fit coilovers all round making the ride rough as hell
I need advice on what springs are a good choice and wondered if normal suspension from a 2006 standard non st would fit the car just to make it a good ride as I live in a rural area with many potholes and uneaten roads any help would be well appreciated hope everyone is doing 馃憣ok

Premium Member
2005, MK6 ST150 (pre face lift )
Hi everyone I have only recently picked up a 2006 st 150 in red happy with the wee car just 1 issue I have I the previous owner was stupid enough to fit coilovers all round making the ride rough as hell
I need advice on what springs are a good choice and wondered if normal suspension from a 2006 standard non st would fit the car just to make it a good ride as I live in a rural area with many potholes and uneaten roads any help would be well appreciated hope everyone is doing 馃憣ok
Hi Red ST 150
Welcome, I can't answer your question, I'm sure someone else will cause there are some clever people on here.
I will be changing my shocks & springs ( hopefully in the next two months) so will have full standard set up from a 55 going spare.
I won't want anything for them other than the postage, so if u can wait message me
Good Luck

Premium Member
2005 mk6 Fiesta ST
Would be a good swap for someone with standard shocks who wants coilovers.

Premium Member
There a different part number so probably not, most likely due to the increase in weight of the engine and firmer ride.

Premium Member
2006 ST150
Eibach lowering springs are good and seem to be the go to option. got them on mine and have Monroe dampers on rear and KYB on front and car drives great

1 - 9 of 9 Posts