Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Hey fellow South Centrals.......

As you know our beloved Rossmac_1987 has stepped down as South Central rep due to personal reasons so he's asked me to take the reigns! I suspect it'll be quite similar to previous years convoys.............

First meeting point: - Port Solent (PO6 4TP)

Port Solent meeting time 4.45am
Port Solent leaving time 5.00am

- We will head up the A3 from there and stop at Guildford for 5.45am

Second meeting point: - Guildford A3 services (GU23 6PT)

Guildford meeting time 5.45am
Guildford leaving time 6.00am

- We will then head up onto the M25 and head clockwise to the M40.

In previous years we've headed down the M40 and stopped at Junction 10 (OX27 7RD) as a 3rd meeting point so let me know if this is applicable to anyone this year.

Possible 3rd meeting Point:
- M40 Junction 10 (OX27 7RD)

M40 Junction 10 meeting time 7.00-7.30am approx.

-Then from the M40 we will head straight to silverstone (NN12 8TN) and get set up.

For now this is just a "rough" plan until I catch up with Rossmac_1987 and GrandadST to confirm but any queries please dont hesitate to ask. I will update this as and when information is obtained so keep your eyes peeled!

Also, get your names down please so we know if we are waiting for people etc etc.

Many thanks.

ICEMAN ST 07

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Scrap that Lee I wont be mate, someone kindly keyed both sides of my car lastnight so im getting that done 1st....

Les

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Les - i feel for you buddy hope you can get it sorted soon fella will be great to see you both miss you at the meets matey.

Iceman - Thank`s for posting this up buddy , unfortunately i will not be joining the convoy , as i will be going te day before as we have a staff meeting ,so anyone who normally goes from Pease pottage i suggest that you could still meet there and join up with Iceman at Guildford stop.

GrandadST

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Les - FFS mate.......... Jealous
's
. I really hope you get it sorted in time buddy.

GrandadST - No problem mate. Will try and hold things together whilst your swanning off having fun!!

ICEMAN ST 07

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I might still get the FF tickets and hope it get done by the 7th august.

Gutted to say the least.

Les

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Les - i feel for you buddy hope you can get it sorted soon fella will be great to see you both miss you at the meets matey.
Iceman - Thank`s for posting this up buddy , unfortunately i will not be joining the convoy , as i will be going te day before as we have a staff meeting ,so anyone who normally goes from Pease pottage i suggest that you could still meet there and join up with Iceman at Guildford stop.

GrandadST
Very nice of you to say Neil.......

Les

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
LEE,

I ahve taken the info from here and put it up on the Focus Site as I am going to be there if the car is done or not.

Les

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Les - Ok buddy, thanks for letting me know......... good luck with the ST and hope everythin gets sorted.

Keep me posted.

ICEMAN ST 07

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hey Lee. You can add my name to the list.

Got my brother coming along with me. I'm looking forward to it, seems like there will be more to do then at FITP.

Its my Birthday on the 8th so I might even bring some cakes along

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
seanb_87 - Thanks Sean, will do a pole and count up of whos meeting where nearer the time.

Good man....... i'll have a battenburg, fondent fancy, angel sponge, chocolate fudge brownie, jam doughnut and a packet of jaffa cakes!

Les - Great stuff Les.

I know..........I paid last week and its been taken out of my bank, but they still havent renewed my account?? Im quite annoyed

ICEMAN ST 07

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Hope will be a nice convoy with the focus lot aswell.

I am going for more focus's then Fiesta's

Les

·
Registered
379 Posts
Ok so everyone meeting at Pease Pottage services to leave at 5:00AM to be at Guildford on time.

Put your name on this thread if you will be meeting here.

Michael

1 - 20 of 56 Posts