Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Alreet just wondering whos going to ford fair this year and where are yous staying hotel/camping.I hope we can get a convoy going like we did for FITP
I will start a list off just add your name to the bottom.Also could someone make this a sticky im not sure how to do it or might just be reps that can do it lol.

Im not sure where im staying yet would like to stay were everyone else is just so we can wake everyone up at the hotel again

Cragsy34(craig) staying at ???
ST_Neil (Neil) staying at ???
Nath_fiesta (Nathan) staying at ???

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I'm going got tickets and track time, not sure about hotels will do a search for a few and see whaere people fancy staying!

Last year I convoyed down with yorkshire & humber lot from sheffield which was a good hour and a half drive or so away which would give us a good convoy

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I havnt booked yet, it was just a possibility! Looks reasonable with a nice big car park

Will book once a few people are wanting to stay there

Nathan!

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Nath let me know When & Where your booking It please

Even though Im selling my ST Im still coming to Ford Fair and convoying down with you's just I'll be parking In the "Car Park"

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Nath let me know When & Where your booking It please

Even though Im selling my ST Im still coming to Ford Fair and convoying down with you's just I'll be parking In the "Car Park"
Just keep the ST mate, you know you want to!!

[/quote]

It's 50/50 TBH but at this moment In time It need's to go....

Once I have more money Etc I'll proberly get another and modify It to how I would want It

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Right lad's,What hotel we stopping In then..?

This Is now less then a Month away so we really need to get somewhere booked now If there not full already!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sounds good to me if we cant all get in the same place we could just meet up just outside silverstone or that travel lodge is everyone still up for a convoy?

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Im well up for a Convoy,There the best bit IMO.

We all need to be In the same Hotel though really unless a convoy wont be the same.We all going to book that one then ^ ..?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts