Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
I am going to be taking the M42-M40 to get to ford fair this year, will be joining the M42 at junction 1 and following it onto the 40 and exiting off junction 11 to get on the A422 and then B4525 and finally the A43.

Who else will be taking this route/joining me?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No worries!

I cant believe how dead this west midlands forum is! ive not been a member on here too long (8 months) but the activity compared to others is poor

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
fordtorque is very active forum from a regional point of view worth going on there.

A forum is only as good as its members make it.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fordtorque is very active forum from a regional point of view worth going on there.

A forum is only as good as its members make it.
ouch, nice little dig there
haha

i know what you mean though! i see loads of ST's in my area, non of which are members on here which is a shame cus its such a good club!

Thanks for that though ill take a look!

·
Registered
107 Posts
well im going with my boyfriend & his dad who have got a Mk1 and Mk2 RS so think we will be going M6

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well im going with my boyfriend & his dad who have got a Mk1 and Mk2 RS so think we will be going M6
yeah it makes sence, would be adding like 45-50 mins on your journey coming my way!

looks like im going to be going in convoy with myself lol least ill have 3 mates in the car with me so im not too much of a loner

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its a shame, like ive said before i see loads of ST's on a weekly basis but non of them are members (not to my knowledge anyway!)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Im from Solihull, so I'll be heading with an MK7 down the M42 but from the other North, rather than the west. Rest of the route will be the same though. Hoping to find a convoy as well but it's not looking likely.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im from Solihull, so I'll be heading with an MK7 down the M42 but from the other North, rather than the west. Rest of the route will be the same though. Hoping to find a convoy as well but it's not looking likely.
well i can meet you at some point then! thats at least 3 of us if your up for that?!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts