Year:2013
Make:Ford
Model:Fiesta ST
Mileage:48000 KM
Transmission:Manual
Engine:1597
Trim:St
WELCOME TO THE SALE OF MY FORD FIESTA ST2 ONLY ON 47K IN GREAT CONDITION FEW MARKS HERE AND THERE BUT AS YOU CAN SEE FROM PICTURES CAR COMES UP LOOKING NICE CAT S IN 2018 BUT REPAIRS WERE ALL DONE BEFORE I BOUGHT VECHILE SINCE OWNING THE CAR I HAVE PUT A GREAT SPEC ON CAR START WITH THE GOOD BITS VERY LOW MILES ALL NEW PARTS ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO STAGE 2 REVO REMAP FROM MATT LEWIS MOTORSPORT WITH RECEIPT LARGE AIRTEK FRONT INTERCOOLER LARGE BOOST PIPE SETUP RECIRCULATING VALVE RAM AIR INDUCTION KIT 3 INCH DECAT EML DUE TO THIS FULL 3 INCH EXHAUST ALL THE WAY THREW SOUNDS AMAZING NOT TO LOUD NEW SHOCKS AND SPRINGS ALL ROUND BREMBO DISCS AND PADS FRONT AND REAR FULL SERVICE NEW ALLOYS POWDER COATED IN BRONZE WITH FOUR BRAND NEW NANKANK NS20S COUPLE SLIGHT MARKS CAR HAS LITTLE DINKS AS EXPECTED FOR YEAR INTERIOR IS LIKE NEW RECARO BUCKET SEAT IN GREAT CONDITION ANY MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK IM 37 WITH 3 CHILDREN SO CAR HAS NOT BEEN ABUSSED UPGRADED ITEMS TO MAKE CAR SOUND BETTER AND LOOK BETTER COUPLE OF ITEMS NEED DOING IF YOUR PICKY DRIVERS DOOR NEED S RECODING COUPLE OF MARKS ON BONNET MANY THANKS FOR VEIWING CASH ON COLLECTION OR BANK TRANSFER ONLY PRIVATE PLATE WILL BE REMOVED