Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anybody has fitted these to a standard ST3

Pictures would be great, I'm guessing the drive isn't any different either?

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
yes some have fitted them, they look good.

They are a little lighter so a tiny performance gain but nothing you will ever feel.

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
@antl76, you have just caused me a problem, I now have to buy those wheels lol
Haha looks really smart dont they? Do it mate, I think they look immense and sets the car off superbly but Im obviously bias! ☺👌🏼

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Wondering if anybody has fitted these to a standard ST3

Pictures would be great, I'm guessing the drive isn't any different either?

Cheers.
I love the performance wheels a lot more compared to the standard wheels, I didn't like the diamond cut effect but I think the performance wheels are a good upgrade, and they'd look smart with any colour fiesta in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
I went for the REVO's on my ST3 as you have a choice of colours and a bit wider than the Performance ones so may be a better option ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow what an upgrade (y) they 18x7" same as the ST3 wheels? Trying to get a set imported over here is a nightmare with import tax as its over a certain $$ amount. I'd be looking at $1,600 just for a set. Eerrr yeah maybe down the track.

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Wow what an upgrade (y) they 18x7" same as the ST3 wheels? Trying to get a set imported over here is a nightmare with import tax as its over a certain $$ amount. I'd be looking at $1,600 just for a set. Eerrr yeah maybe down the track.
I am pretty sure the ST3 wheels are 7.5/18" and the Revo's are 8/18".

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
I know I'm dragging this up again, but anyone know if the Performance Edition and Edition wheels are the same offset as the 18 inch ST wheels?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts