Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends, I note that Ford do a Dashcam that is compatible with Synch 3 but it is only forward facing. Does anyone on the forum who perhaps works for Ford know if their are any plans for a rear camera to be available too for a complete system? Also does anyone have any recommendations...Apologies to site admin if this is posted in the wrong place😊

·
Premium Member
5,723 Posts
I recently got this bundle for my daughter's car.

Easy bough to fit, I also got a local auto electrician to connect a 12v socket to the fuse box behind the glove compartment to keep everything tidy and out of the way.
Had no issues whatsoever. (y)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I recently got this bundle for my daughter's car.

Easy bough to fit, I also got a local auto electrician to connect a 12v socket to the fuse box behind the glove compartment to keep everything tidy and out of the way.
Had no issues whatsoever. (y)
Thanks for this I have been looking at Nextbase and would get it installed/ hard wired professionally so it didn't drain the battery. I presume it doesn't affect the Warranty if it is professionally installed??? Cheers👍🏻

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
I’ve got the front and back 522GW. I wouldn’t waste your money paying someone to hardwire install as it’s pretty easy to do it yourself to be honest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts