Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just joined this forum and im lookin for guidelines on buying the st, what i should look out for and what to be aware off, i've got a 106 quicksilver at the moment and im selling it pretty soon and hopefully will have the money for the st pretty soon, i really fancy a white one but i hardly see them about, anybody selling one soon?
or fancies swapping wiht bit of money they way
i have a recent pic of my car but the bumper is off as its getting painted at the body shop
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Attachments

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
just joined this forum and im lookin for guidelines on buying the st, what i should look out for and what to be aware off, i've got a 106 quicksilver at the moment and im selling it pretty soon and hopefully will have the money for the st pretty soon, i really fancy a white one but i hardly see them about, anybody selling one soon?
i have a recent pic of my car but the bumper is off as its getting painted at the body shop
View attachment 46408
Hello Mike welcome to the site

http://www.fiestastoc.com/forums/topic/62226-2006-white-fiesta-st-mint-condition/page__view__getnewpost This one is in the for sale section of the club

·
Registered
56 Posts
View attachment 46408
Hello Mike welcome to the site

http://www.fiestasto...iew__getnewpost This one is in the for sale section of the club
[/quote]
Im selling mine mate, have a look at My Topics...And its White too!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey mate,welcome to fiestastoc

if you wana know anything about the cars,just give me a pm,im more then happy to help ya.

lee
thanks mate this forum seems a lot more friendlier than the 106 owners club which im currently a member on, i cant afford one yet till i get my car sold on saturday and have to save up a canny bit, i want a white one like with or without stripes coz i'll take the stripes off my self, i need to know if i stand a chance getting insured as i've had my license for four years but i've had 3 epileptic fits which means i havent had a full years driving so i havent got a no claims bonus to help me i'll be 21 nearly 22 when i get driving it like and thats in may next year,

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
There's LOAD'S of them around,You just cant be looking hard enough

There dropping In value ALOT ATM so you should be able to pick up yourself a good one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's LOAD'S of them around,You just cant be looking hard enough

There dropping In value ALOT ATM so you should be able to pick up yourself a good one.
thats my aim mate, get one cheaper hopefully bout 4 -5 grand and i will have to save up like mad for my insurance coz it will have good mods

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i sold my car yesterday for 1800 pound and i have 1200 in a savings bond and 1500 in my isa so that means ST TIME soon:D

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Nice one bud

As I said shop around and you should see yourself a good one.It might be a Pre-Facelift though as Facelift's go for a little more....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice one bud

As I said shop around and you should see yourself a good one.It might be a Pre-Facelift though as Facelift's go for a little more....
whats the difference like on the facelift ones, im still unaware of the fords at the moment like

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
£3K I thought you had more then that.You'll struggle to get a good one for that TBH....

There Isn't much diffrence between a Pre-Facelift & Facelift really,See here - http://www.fiestasto...celift-updates/
yeah craig i will have more money at end of june whehn my isa comes threw that will be 2 grand and i'll have personal savings, i want the facelift one they look better to be honest

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
That's oright then,You should be able to get a good one for that.

TBF there's no diffrence between the two apart from the Headlight's on the outside.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's oright then,You should be able to get a good one for that.

TBF there's no diffrence between the two apart from the Headlight's on the outside.
which ever version i get im going to try and make it a realy head turner
just want to make sure its a frozen white or diamond white

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
That's the thing It may be "Unique" around your area but as soon as you go to a Meet/Show It'll just be like all the other's

This Isn't a problem though,All that matter's Is that your happy with It and want It looking the way you want It too.You've been WARNED!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts