Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On non full LED headlights....car went back to dealer for some minor issues including replacing headlights due to staining on inner surfaces. Has come back with new lights but when I hit full beam it doesn't reach any further in front of the dipped beam scope, just lights up a bit more of the road at the side of the car. Have tried raising and lowering the headlights using the adjuster in the car but no difference. Makes driving in the dark very difficult ! Any ideas before I give the dealer both barrels ?? Cheers.

·
<3 Blue
4,170 Posts
The standard lights are not as good as the LEDs but they should still project further than you say.

Sounds like they are not set correctly.

·
"Race Red Owner"
6,582 Posts
Have tried raising and lowering the headlights using the adjuster in the car but no difference. Makes driving in the dark very difficult ! Any ideas before I give the dealer both barrels ?? Cheers.
Can you just explain, do you mean turning the adjuster and the lights don't motor up and down of that you can hear/see them move but the view infant does not improve massively...

??

Also suck egg time.... you aren't accidentally turning the dashboard lighting are you????

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you just explain, do you mean turning the adjuster and the lights don't motor up and down of that you can hear/see them move but the view infant does not improve massively...

??

Also suck egg time.... you aren't accidentally turning the dashboard lighting are you????
HaHa....no Im doing everything right.......the lights do go up and down on the adjuster but even at maximum height its still not driveable at night. Dealer taking it back again to investigate, I dont think the beams have been set correctly. Thanks for the reply though. Cheers.

·
Registered
Fiesta MK8 ST3 MY2021
53 Posts
Here they are immensely bright, sometimes even a bit too bright when u want to watch traffic signs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts