Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Right as we all know it just 8 days till the Big Meet at the Grasshopper Inn with Performance Ford attending!

So this mainly for people coming over from Essex.

The meet point is at the Thurrock Services just before the bridge at 10am and be leaving around 10.15 ish

We will park at the back of the Services car park so that we are in plain sight.

Any people coming from the Kent area that passes by the M25 at Dartford you are more then welcome to hitch up on the convoy when we pass over the A2.

We should arrive roughly around 10.45 - 11.00

Remember there is a slot for us for the carvery

Please state your name below if you are meeting up at Thurrock Services

WestyST

1. mikeyb17
2. Lloydy
3. WestyST
4. Gbaby
5. oSTridge

·
Registered
71 Posts
Right as we all know it just 8 days till the Big Meet at the Grasshopper Inn with Performance Ford attending!

So this mainly for people coming over from Essex.

The meet point is at the Thurrock Services just before the bridge at 10am and be leaving around 10.15 ish

We will park at the back of the Services car park so that we are in plain sight.

Any people coming from the Kent area that passes by the M25 at Dartford you are more then welcome to hitch up on the convoy when we pass over the A2.

We should arrive roughly around 10.45 - 11.00

Remember there is a slot for us for the carvery

Please state your name below if you are meeting up at Thurrock Services

WestyST

1. mikeyb17

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I'll meet you guys at thurrock services too

Let's hope the weather is on our side!

See you all Saturday

Craig.

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
i'll be coming to thurrock too!

and we can use the focus' sat nav
Focus?...what happened to your mini? Lol..

Craig.
[/quote]

an idler tensioner failed (common fault), which is a easy fix, except the garage that "fixed" it for him ruined his engine/supercharger. The focus is his work car i believe?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts