Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
blue ST full stripes looked standard although it is erly i might be wrong! as i only live half a mile away from where I saw you, just would like to know who owns it, did have owners club stickers. you turnt rite at the one way system heading towards St johns lane. looks really tidy

·
Registered
318 Posts
blue ST full stripes looked standard although it is erly i might be wrong! as i only live half a mile away from where I saw you, just would like to know who owns it, did have owners club stickers. you turnt rite at the one way system heading towards St johns lane. looks really tidy
Did it have white alloys?? If it did he works in Tileys, over the road from me. I've posted a spotted thread on here before but no response - I was tempted to go over and stick a card under his wiper!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did it have white alloys?? If it did he works in Tileys, over the road from me. I've posted a spotted thread on here before but no response - I was tempted to go over and stick a card under his wiper!!
[/quote]

not that one he's got the blue mud flaps and White grills I believe, he goes to redwood lodge gym but I havnt actualy seen him near his car to have a chatt.

the one I saw this morning has owners club stickers.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
spotted again quatre past four outside the new tesco at the top of redcatch hill in Knowle - female driver pink or red hair think it has a full exhaust sounded sweet!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts