Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have fitted a airtec stage 3 intercooler today to my fiesta m7 st180 along side a airtec cold side boost pipe and now the car will not boost and I have engine light appear on dash I have nota had the car remapped just yet as waiting to get done soon so car is running standard map does anyone know of any possible causes of this thanks

Premium Member
I have fitted a airtec stage 3 intercooler today to my fiesta m7 st180 along side a airtec cold side boost pipe and now the car will not boost and I have engine light appear on dash I have nota had the car remapped just yet as waiting to get done soon so car is running standard map does anyone know of any possible causes of this thanks
Maybe your boost pipe has come off? 馃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have checked all pipes and they seem to be fine but will double check again tomorrow I don't suppose you know if it's because it has a stage 3 intercooler and it's running standard map would this cause anything? Thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe your boost pipe has come off? 馃
I have checked all pipes and they seem to be fine but will double check again tomorrow I don't suppose you know if it's because it has a stage 3 intercooler and it's running standard map would this cause anything? Thanks

Premium Member
All connections good? Evap lines, sensors etc? Check it all over. I replaced my intercooler and hot and cold side and had a loose connection, once it was sorted the car was fine.

Registered
Yeah as Stevo said, Check all auxiliary connections to the system.

You have intake temp sensor and multiple EVAP points on the intercooler and cold side boost pipe that can easily be left off

If you leave the car on idle and its hunting, most likely you have a boost leak

1 - 6 of 6 Posts