Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm contemplating selling my st in a few months to try get a deposit on a flat. The only realistic way of getting one soon is by selling the st and getting a cheaper car. So how much Is it worth?

White 2005 st
30k miles
Supercharged running at 318bhp
Full service history
11 months tax and mot

Another option may be to split it and go back standerd but all depends on interest

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Not as much as you think(and what it's really worth) mate, unfortunately. I bet it owes over 15k, but you'd be lucky to see anything over 8-9k i think

would be worth more broken up

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Dont be lazy - just split and return to standard, get aleast 70% back if you hold out for the best price. Try and sell as it is your be lucky to get 7-8k mate.

·
Registered
441 Posts
i picked up my standard one 2 months ago for £6000, 2008, 42000 miles so standard yours should reach about £6500 in my mind.

it'll be som much harder selling it with all the mods on so selling it with them all off is the best idea.

let me know if you do sell some parts as i'll be very interested

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Im In the same situation as you Seedy,Im thinking of selling my ST aswell and I Want/Need to start saving money as I want my own place.I really really dont want to do It but I have no other option's,Need's must
I'll be making some For Sale Thread's soon....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts